Stud earrings made of (description is for one earring):
- 12mm stainless steel posts;
- two 24ss round (1088) empty stone settings;
- one 6mm Imperial (4480) empty stone setting;
- one 8x4mm Navette (4228) empty stone settings;
- one 10x5mm Navette (4228) empty stone setting;
- three 6x6.1mm Kaleidoscope Triangle (4799) empty stone settings.
This setting fits all types of Crystals & Gemstones (according to the mentioned size & shape).
The plating shown in the picture is Nickel.
Note: 12mm Posts made of stainless steel.
Create Crystal Earrings with GITA's empty earrings settings & crystals.
GITA is a self-manufacturer of unique jewelry-making supplies in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.
Our jewelry bases are made of a unique combination of soldered stone settings, earring findings, cup chains & decorated metal elements.
GITA's Earrings bases are made from quality Brass/Tombac/Zamak metals and plated in an electroforming process.
GITA's earring bases perfectly fit pointed-back Crystals, Flatbacks & Gemstones, including Swarovski, Preciosa & Aurora, etc. Start by choosing a metal base - and its plating color, then select matching crystals, rhinestones, gemstones, etc., and create professional jewelry.
How to use this product:
How to embed crystal using prongs pusher