Stud earring bases made of (description is for one earring):
- three 15x7mm Navette (4228) empty stone settings;
- one 10x5mm Navette (4228) empty stone setting;
- one 8x4mm Navette (4228) empty stone setting;
- one 6x3mm Navette (4228) empty stone setting;
- one 10x7mm Pear shape (4320) empty stone setting;
- one 8X4.8mm Teardrop (4328) empty stone setting;
- two 32pp round (1088) metal casting round elements for gluing;
- one 24ss round (1088) metal casting round element for gluing.
Note: Each earring is a mirror reflection of another one.
This setting fits all types of Crystals & Gemstones (according to the mentioned size & shape).
The plating shown in the picture is Antique Silver.
Note: 12mm Posts made of stainless steel.
Create Crystal Earrings with GITA's empty earrings settings & crystals.
GITA is a self-manufacturer of unique jewelry-making supplies in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.
Our jewelry bases are made of a unique combination of soldered stone settings, earring findings, cup chains & decorated metal elements.
GITA's Earrings bases are made from quality Brass/Tombac/Zamak metals and plated in an electroforming process.
GITA's earring bases perfectly fit pointed-back Crystals, Flatbacks & Gemstones, including Swarovski, Preciosa & Aurora, etc. Start by choosing a metal base - and its plating color, then select matching crystals, rhinestones, gemstones, etc., and create professional jewelry.
How to use this product:
How to embed crystal using prongs pusher
How to glue Swarovski crystals into metal casting elements with glue