Earring bases made of:
Description is for one earring:
- 12mm stainless steel post;
- three links on Giant chain;
- two 24ss round (SW 1088) stone settings;
- one 29ss round (SW 1088) stone setting;
- one 34ss round (SW 1088) stone setting;
- one 10x5mm Baguette (4501) stone setting;
- one 10x14mm Pear shape (4320) stone setting;
- one 10x5mm Navette (4228) stone setting;
- one 15x7mm Navette (4228) stone setting.
This setting fits all types of Crystals & Gemstones (according to the mentioned size & shape).
The metal plating shown in the picture is Nickel.
Create Crystal Earrings with GITA's empty earrings settings & crystals.
GITA is a self-manufacturer of unique jewelry-making supplies in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.
Our jewelry bases are made of a unique combination of soldered stone settings, earring findings, cup chains & decorated metal elements.
GITA's Earrings bases are made from quality Brass/Tombac/Zamak metals and plated in an electroforming process.
GITA's earring bases perfectly fit pointed-back Crystals, Flatbacks & Gemstones, including Swarovski, Preciosa & Aurora, etc. Start by choosing a metal base - and its plating color, then select matching crystals, rhinestones, gemstones, etc., and create professional jewelry.
How to use this product:
How to embed crystal using prongs pusher