One of the most fun things you can start wearing again when summer comes, are the ankle bracelets!
Here we made some inspiring looks of different styles of ankle bracelets that you can create by yourself and decorate your customers' feet with them (:
You will find all of the elements that we used in the COMPONENTS section!
So here are some styling ideas you can use:
1. A row of delicate sparkly and colorful Swarovski crystals is one of the most basic looks, which you can easily make with the SW rhinestone bracelet bases that already comes with loops on the sides.
Another option is to use the cup chain bracelet bases and embed them with any crystal color you like. Here you can see a 29ss green and turquoise nice and colorful SW bracelet.
2. A simple metal chain with charms on it is also one of the most basic styles, but it really looks great when it dangles with each step!
3. Another, more interesting option for the charm bracelet, is to use the same element, in three different metal plating colors, and make it into a really cute and classic piece that goes with everything.
4. Sometimes one layer is not enough! When you want to make a comfortable piece to wear, just make three layers, one a bit longer than the other, and hang them on large loops on each side, add a charm or two and it will look really wonderful!
5. Even pendants that you use for making necklaces, can become the center element for an ankle bracelet, such as this arrow pendant, or “You&Me” metal element with a small cup chain piece that adds an extra sparkle.
6. If you want to make a large piece you can always use a large pendant, with more dangling charms, beads and even shells like this wonderful sea element bracelet.
7. There is also the kind of bracelets that you wear around the ankle with a loop around one finger so it doesn’t move. You can use even large decorated elements in the center of these kind of bracelets, like in this golden flower and a row of pink Swarovski 39ss crystals in a centerpiece cup chain.
So, get started with your work, and have fun!