These bracelets are wonderful looking, and when you get the point of how to make them, they don't take a lot of time to make.
1. So you start be choosing the size of stone settings and other metal elements you would like to use - place them next to a ruler so you would know exactly the length you need to make the bracelet at the right size for wearing.
2. Now you cut two pieces of silicon cord - Start by holding the center metal element in two holes right in the middle of the cord.
3. Now, all the stone settings for sewing have four holes, so you need to slide them on two parallel cords one by one until you finish the bracelet.
4. To finish off the bracelet in a nice clean way, you need to hold all the ends of the cords together in one stone setting, and use the crimp beads to hold them tightly together, and cut off the extra parts you don't need.
5. So the bracelet is ready now for embedding, crystals and other metal embedding elements as you like!
So, good luck with your work, and have fun!