The SW crystals used in this inspiration are:
Li.Co. Topaz, Metallic sunshine, Silver shade, Comet argent, Light peach and Rose gold
The metal platings used in this inspiration are:
Antique copper, Antique brass, Yellow gold, Nickel, Bronze and Rose gold
Here are the tips that will help you create this kind of statement necklace:
1. What you are really doing, is creating a large centerpiece that is combined with different elements, and is connected with jump rings and chains.
2. If you use small jump rings, you can make sure you don’t have large gaps between the flowers, because you want it to look like one piece, for this necklace I used 5mm jump rings.
3. The best way is to arrange the elements in two rows, this way it will be easier to connect them and keep them in structure, but it is will be best if you connect the two rows so they will not move freely.
4. Sometimes, connecting one element in two places is not enough. If it moves all the time, then use another jump ring to connect it in a different place, now it will stay in its place.
5. Try not to use so many jump rings, one jump ring can hold many elements together.
Here you can see how this necklace is connected at the back side, with jump rings and chains.
You can see that there is a large 8mm jump ring holding the two large oval loop chains, small round chain, and two flowers.
The copper flowers are connected between the large chains and the big Nickel flower
The large gold flower at the center is connected with chains to the large nickel chains
The lower brass and bronze flowers are connected between the large nickel flower and the large nickel chains.
The small rose gold flowers are the connecting element between the two rows of flowers, and are also covering the holes between the large flowers.
Have fun creating your own statement necklace!