Now would be the best time to get ready with some new ideas, designs and campaigns all about the very special and glamorous PROM night!
Because when a girl finds the special dress she was looking for, the next thing would be to look for the right accessories that would make the look completely stunning!
Here are some guidelines to remember while preparing a custom made jewelry that needs to perfectly match the dress, the person wearing it and also the special occasion whatever it is:
1. Take the time to closely look at the shape of the dress so you would match the best jewelry items for it, for example, when the neckline is asymmetric, specially shaped or very decorated it would be best to focus on rings, earring or bracelets rather than a necklace.
2. Dainty jewelry are great for every day wearing, but when you want to create a really fancy evening look you should go for larger volume jewelry items, or very colorful ones.
3. To create a really good match between the dress and the jewelry items, use the main color, effect or style of the dress, to make a costume made piece of jewelry that perfectly completes the look!
4. The hair style or hair do is also important when it comes to choosing the type of jewelry, for example long dangling pair of earrings would look very elegant with tied back or short hair.
5. Whatever item you make, it would be more comfortable to wear if you make it at the exact size to perfectly fit the person wearing it!
The classic black dress
A flattering black dress is probably the most classic look of all, and still you can make this look even more stunning if you add a large sparkly SW crystal drop necklace like this one, which is inspired by the fabulous necklace Beyonce wear at the Grammys, paired with a large round crystal earrings or a sparkly dramatic ring.
The mermaid look
This bodycon dress features a wonderful sea inspired colors, would be perfectly accessorized with jewelry that have the same colors and shine such as this multi crystals wide bracelet, or dramatic deep blue sapphire drop earrings.
Two-piece princess dress
A modern twist on the classic princess dress made into a set of top and a fabulous skirt. This cool princess look can be beautifully accessorized with a delicate silver bangle, large red stone ring, and a pair of long dangling earring that brings light and elegance to fabulously complete this look.
Short white dress
The pure white dress, here in its fun short version can become very classic and elegant looking when accessorized with jewelry items showing clear crystals or white pearls. For example, you can see this SW drop earrings with the same white colors that would be a great choice to wear with not just one ring, but a bunch of delicate staking rings all in nickel or shiny silver plating.
Sparkly silver dress
This kind of metallic, super sparkly dress simply demands to get more of the same metallic effect when it comes to the jewelry you choose for this look. If you like to add a bunch of bracelets such as these, you can choose to use only one metal color such as nickel or create a mix of metal plating colors, you can also use the wide range of metallic effect SW crystals to make each one look a little different.
Colorful pattern dress
When you have a dress with such beautiful mix of colors it is best to choose one or two shades you like and use them to create the jewelry for this look. The rose gold metal color has a really nice warm tone that can work really nice with this color combination, creating a pair of stunning chandelier SW earring as you see right here.
Have fun styling, designing and creating new jewelry each day for the joy of your customers!