Here are all of the things you need to use this special Swarovski glue for crystal, in the most simple and easy way that would also help you work with clean and accuracy.
1. Press the two tubes together to pull out the two components.
When you need to glue 24ss\4mm or larger crystals use the CG610 glue that needs to be mixed in a ratio of 1:1.
When you need to glue smaller size crystals from like 8pp 0r 14pp crystals use the CG500 glue that needs to be mixed in a ratio of 1:2.
2. Mix the two components until a homogenous result is achieved.
Mixing this two-component glue is especially important. Only a fully homogenous mixture leads to the desired results.
3. Put the glue in a dispenser.
When the glue is properly mixed, you can insert it into a syringe which will help you keep your working environment and hands clean.
The honey like consistency of the 500 glue is easy to use with this regular syringe.
When working with the 600 glue you need a tiny drop for each crystal, that is way we recommend to use a dispensing tip on this syringe.
4. Attach the dispensing tip to the syringe.
5. Inject a tiny drop of glue into the place of settings, to fill 1\3 of the hole.
Always make sure that the surface of the element is free of oils, so that the glue would be strongly connected to the surface.
6. Place the crystal in its place with the help of the wax tip.
These Swarovski glues are specially designed for working with crystals, and they can really make your work be faster, cleaner and get a much more professional result.
Have fun creating!