It really is as simple as it looks:
Take the velvet cord and slide it in large 8mm loop on one side of the stone setting from the front side to the back, and then bring it up again to the front side through the loop on the other side.
The stone setting holds the cord nicely and firm, but you can still slide it to the place where you want it.
We close the edges of the cord with a crimp end. The best way, is to put same glue inside the crimp end.
Fold the end of the velvet cord and place it inside the crimp end so that it will not slip away. Use a plier tool to press the crimp end tightly on the cord.
Different ways to style these chokers necklaces:
1. You can leave that velvet cord just as it is, and the person wearing it would simple tie it around their neck. You can put same instant glue on the very edge of the cord so it will not split.
2. Use the crimp end on each side and connect a clasp and extension chain.
3. Use about 14cm of velvet cord, one stone setting in the middle and connect a large metal chain on either side.
4. Connecting small pieces of delicate chain that are hanging nicely from the large loops of the stone settings. You can always hang small crystals or other elements from it.
5. Sliding more than one stone settings on the velvet cord can also be very pretty.
There are so many ways to create beautiful jewelry pieces using these stone settings with large loops, so have fun creating your own version!