What’s so special about it?
1. Most crystals in this kind of rhinestone do not have foil on their back side, so more light can go through the crystals and make them look more sparkly. However, all of the crystals in this kind of rhinestone are a high quality shimmering Swarovski crystals.
2. This new rhinestone is designed to be strong and durable, but still flexible. The rhinestone moves in a really nice natural way, without twisting or bending.
3. The perfect finish and look of this rhinestone is thanks to the new innovative design of the round stone setting that holds the crystals firmly and closely in the most elegant and fine look.
4. The most beautiful thing about this rhinestone is the fact that the crystals are so closely connected together that it forms a perfect sparkling line to use for making a truly wonderful piece of jewelry.
How do I use it?
Basically, this rhinestone is like other rhinestones you worked with, but stronger. So you can use it to make jewelry items using only this and be perfectly sure it stands firm for a long time.
You need to use a sharp cutting tool that will cut the connecting link between two stone settings without damaging them.
When you want to connect the piece of rhinestone to another element you need to use the finisher end cup. Put the last stone setting inside the end cup and press to close it with a plier tool until it holds the it well.
The rhinestone tends to turn, so you need to make sure it sits straight before you close the crimp end.
If you do close it and you see that the crystal does not set in its place properly, you can put the pointed nose plier tool inside the hole at the back side of the crimp end and pull it to the sides so it will open and you can straighten up the crystal and close it again.
1. This rhinestone moves beautifully without twisting to match, so it is perfect to make a pair of long earrings if you connect it to any earring base with a bottom loop. You can leave it just as simple as that or hang a small crystal or a charm at the end of the rhinestone.
2. Another option is to connect metal ends on each side of an 8cm rhinestone piece and connect them together to make a nice drop shape to connect to an earring base.
3. You can easily upgrade many earring bases, if you hang small rhinestone parts on them.
1. The most basic and classic thing to make is the tennis bracelet. A row of rhinestone all around the wrist, mostly preferred to be at the perfect size for the person wearing it.
2. A cheaper version of the tennis bracelet would be to make a short center piece of rhinestone that is connected to a delicate metal chain, or a colorful cord on each side.
3. You can also use several rows of rhinestone that are connected together and make a bracelet that has a really nice sparkle motion.
This rhinestone will twist if you use a large piece on a long necklace, so you should use small pieces or in a slightly larger piece in a very short and close to the neck such as choker necklaces.
1. Creating a sparkly choker using one or two rows of rhinestone in the middle, and a velvet cord on the sides, would make a really stunning and trendy look.
2. If you have a large pendant that you want to upgrade, you can always make a rhinestone tassel or connect small pieces that will hang nicely and add shine and color.
3. You can also give this rhinestone the full attention and use three pieces to create a delicate but fancy Lariat necklace.
Here are just two designing ideas, but you can really use this rhinestone in so many ways, and all the jewelry would come out looking wonderful.
Have fun creating new jewelry using the new beautiful Swarovski rhinestone!