Stud Earring bases made of:
- one 12x12mm square (SW 4470) empty stone setting;
- one 15x7mm Navette (SW 4228) empty stone setting;
- two 10x5mm Navette (SW 4228) empty stone settings;
- two 8x4mm Navette (SW 4228) empty stone settings.
Use Gita' s stand for embedding and gluing crystals for easy preparing the earrings and to protect earring's posts from damage.
It is recomanded to use one of those tools for embedding crystals into stone settings:
- square still prongs pusher
- plier tool
- prongs lifter
Fit to Swarovski Crystals.
The platings shown in the pictures are Antique Silver and Yellow Gold.
Note: 12mm Posts made of stainless steel.