Here are 5 long cup chain bases for neckless with different stone settings and metal colors.
Each one has a one dominant crystal color that is perfect for the coming cold season.
Some of these colors are taken from Fall’s 2016 top color trends, click here to see full list.
1. Gray colors are a must in any collection made for the fall and winter season. So here is 18mm Rivoli black diamond crystals, they look great when embedded in antique cooper metal color.
2. Silver plated cup chain with Navette and 39ss stone settings are embedded with the deep green of emerald and the softer version of green is Erinite.
3. Brass plated cup chain with 12mm and 39ss stone settings are embedded with Antique pink and Lilac shadow. The dark, warm tone of the brass looks nice with the smoked dark pink shades.
4. The 12x12 square lozenge shape cup chain is embedded with a few metal flowers embedding elements and bright 29ss Fuchsia crystals. The main color of this necklace is the beautiful purple SW Cyclamen opal.
5. Shiny black plated cup chain of 12X12 square and 29ss stone settings is a pretty dark base for the denim blue SW crystals. Adding just a few 29ss SW Sapphire crystals in black plated embedding elements
gives a nice bright sparkly touch.
Have fun creating, and using all these deep, so beautiful winter colors!