Each coupon is identified by a Coupon Code and has different requirements and rewards.
Please check your coupon — all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount.
Check your coupon details and expiring date on the "messages" page on the top right corner of the website:
- Coupon values are as specified on the coupon.
- Limit of one coupon per user (user email).
- Coupons are intended for single use only.
- Only one coupon can be used at a time
- Coupons are for registered users only - in order to see and use the coupons, please make sure you are signed in to your Gita account.
- Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
- After using the coupon code the coupon will be automatically erased from your messages page and you will not be able to use it again
Where to put the coupon code?:
The use is made at the end of the ordering process at "shipping details" page
The coupon field is located under order details.
How to use the coupon code?:
In order to apply the coupon, you should type the coupon code in the "enter code" window and press apply. You will get a note which will approve or disapprove the code.
In any question of using the coupon code, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at (USA) +16468447730 or email to email@example.com
Important Note: Coupons do not apply to such categories of products as: Swarovski crystals, items on sales and Fast supply models.