Coupons & Vouchers
Each coupon is identified by a Coupon Code and has different requirements and rewards.
All requirements stated on the coupon must be met to apply the discount.
Check your coupon details and expiring date on the "Coupons" page on the top right corner of the website:
- Coupon values are as specified on the coupon.
- Limit of one coupon per user (user email).
- Coupons are intended for single use only.
- You can use only one coupon at a time
- Coupons are for registered users only - to see and use the coupons, please make sure you are signed in to your Gita account.
- Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
- After applying the coupon code, the coupon will be removed from your messages page, and you will not be able to use it again
Where to put the coupon code?
You can apply the coupon at the end of the ordering process at the checkout page under the "3. Payment & Coupons" section.
There are 2 different types of coupons:
Voucher coupons - will apply to all cart amounts.
Promotional Coupons - apply only on items in your cart which are not marked with the "no coupon" symbol.
These Coupons do not apply to such categories of products as Crystals, items on sales, and Fast supply models.
How to use the coupon code?:
In order to apply the coupon, you should type the coupon code in the "enter code" field and press apply.
You will get a note which will approve or disapprove the code.
In any question of using the coupon code, please do not hesitate
to contact our customer service department at (USA) +18882482217
or email email@example.com