Material: Brass sheet
14.7x5.3mm Long Connector with loop for empty cup chain by meter
Price and weight for 20pcs pack
Antique silver plating
Click HERE to see instruction to use these connectors.
This product is designed especially for connecting empty cup chain jewelry without soldering!
Step by step - how to use the long connector:
1. Insert the connector into the hole in the last stone setting of the cup chain with the loop facing to the outside.
2. Pinch the end of the connector (which is inside the setting) with a cutting tool to slightly deform its square shape, so it will not be able to slip out of the hole.
3. Cut off the auxiliary loop.
4. Insert the other end of the connector into the hole of the second cup chain.
5. Again, pinch its end with the cutting tool and make sure it is well-fixed.
Follow this link to see illustrated instruction in a detailed step-by-step guide how to use cup chain connector.
Please note: Choosing matte, or Black Platings may delay the Fast supply orders in 1-3 days
How to use this product:
How to embed Slider element